click to enable zoom
loading...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen

£ 1,500 to £ 3,000,000

We found 0 results. View results

2+1 Corner Penthouse Apartment with sea views

£ 499,950
Esentepe, , ,
For Sale

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • April 17, 2024
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms

Description

A luxury seaside project with a concept design inspired by the famous Cavo Tagoo Hotel in Greece, located in North Cyprus, Esentepe. With all the amenities around the area, an eye-opening view from the property in a secluded seafront location, you can expect to generate extra income through rentals in both high and low season.

Start Date of Construction: July 2023

Completion Date: July 2025

Payment Plan: Down payment of 30% Remaining 70% can be paid in instalments for 2 years.

Address: Esentepe
City:
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 45622
Price: £ 499,950
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Furnished: Unfurnished
Kitchen Type: Open Plan
Roof Terrace: 110m2
Balcony: 56m2
Terrace: 84m2
Sun 19 May
Mon 20 May
Tue 21 May
Wed 22 May
Thu 23 May
Fri 24 May
Sat 25 May
Sun 26 May
Mon 27 May
Tue 28 May
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905391209116 WhatsApp

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

7
Apartment
For Sale

2 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment with Private R...

£ 279,000
Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Kyrenia Mountains in this brand new ...
21 93 m2
6
Apartment
For Sale

1+1 Garden suit in Esentepe

£ 205,000
Discover the essence of diverse elegance, where homes, luxury, exclusivity, the future, an ...
11
17
Apartment
For Sale

Large Studio Apartment with Sea Views from B...

£ 135,000
Located only 100 meters away from the beach, surrounded by breathtaking views of the Medit ...
1 42 m2
22
Apartment
For Sale

3-bedroom Garden Apartment fully furnished w...

£ 296,600
Located at the heart of Esentepe with very close distances to Korineum Golf Hotel, the sup ...
32 85 m2
  • Advanced Search

    £ 1,500 to £ 3,000,000

  • Our Listings

  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings

Coast Azure Estates
Coast Azure Estates
Need help ?
Hi Coast Azure Estates ! I need more info about 2+1 Corner Penthouse Apartment with sea views https://coastazureestates.com/properties/21-corner-penthouse-apartment-with-sea-views
Thank you for contacting us.  We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 and on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00. Our team will get in touch with you during business hours.
Call Now Button