click to enable zoom
loading...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen
We found 0 results. View results

A Unique Beachfront 2 Bedroom Garden Apartment

£ 425,000
Tatlısu, , ,
For Sale

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • May 15, 2024
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • 68 m2

Description

A luxury seaside project with a concept design inspired by the famous Cavo Tagoo Hotel in Greece, located in North Cyprus, Esentepe. It consists of 8 3 bedroom villas & 72 apartments including 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom ground floor luxury apartments and penthouses. With all the amenities around the area, an eye-opening view from the property in a secluded seafront location, you can expect to generate extra income through rentals in both high and low season.

Completion Date: July 2025.

 

Payment Plan:

Down payment of 30%, Remaining 70% can be paid in instalments for 2 years.

Address: Tatlısu
City:
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 22709
Price: £ 425,000
Property Size: 68 m2
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Furnished: Unfurnished
Kitchen Type: Open plan
Parking: 1
Internal Area: 68m²
Total Area: 116m²
Balcony: 75m²
Terrace: 48m²
Other Features
Communal Swimming Pool
Mountain View
Wed 22 May
Thu 23 May
Fri 24 May
Sat 25 May
Sun 26 May
Mon 27 May
Tue 28 May
Wed 29 May
Thu 30 May
Fri 31 May
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905391209116 WhatsApp

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

3
Apartment
For Sale

1 Bedroom Loft Penthouse Apartment with Sea ...

£ 185,000
This project is located in one of the most beautiful areas of Esentepe, overlooking the se ...
11 64 m2
21
Apartment
For Sale

2-bedroom ground floor apartment in fantasti...

£ 150,000
This new development is located 10 km from Kyrenia in the pleasant village of Alsancak, Ky ...
21 70 m2
5
Apartment
For Sale

2-bedroom Penthouse Apartment with Private B...

£ 264,900
A unique project that will cover the entire area of Karsiyaka. This huge project starts wi ...
21 75 m2
1
Apartment
For Sale
Projects

2 Bedroom Sea view Apartment in Esentepe

£ 269,000
A breath-taking view in the fastest and regularly developing location of Kyrenia, where st ...
  • Advanced Search

  • Our Listings

  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings

Coast Azure Estates
Coast Azure Estates
Need help ?
Hi Coast Azure Estates ! I need more info about A Unique Beachfront 2 Bedroom Garden Apartment https://coastazureestates.com/properties/a-unique-beachfront-2-bedroom-garden-apartment
Thank you for contacting us.  We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 and on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00. Our team will get in touch with you during business hours.
Call Now Button