click to enable zoom
loading...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen

£ 1,500 to £ 3,000,000

We found 0 results. View results

Stunning 3 Bedroom Villa with Private pool, Terrace & Sea views

£ 1,850,000
Tatlısu, , ,
For Sale

Overview

  • Updated On:
  • May 15, 2024
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms

Description

A luxury seaside project with a concept design inspired by the famous Cavo Tagoo Hotel in Greece, located in North Cyprus, Esentepe. It consists of 8 3 bedroom villas & 72 apartments including 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & 3 bedroom ground floor luxury apartments and penthouses. With all the amenities around the area, an eye-opening view from the property in a secluded seafront location, you can expect to generate extra income through rentals in both high and low season.

Completion Date: July 2025.

 

Payment Plan:

Down payment of 30%, Remaining 70% can be paid in instalments for 2 years.

Address: Tatlısu
City:
State/County:
Country: Cyprus
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 22725
Price: £ 1,850,000
Rooms: 1
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Furnished: Unfurnished
Kitchen Type: Open plan
Parking: 1
Internal Area: 139m²
Total Area: 392m²
Garden Area: 139m2
Terrace: 66m²
Other Features
Air Condition
Mountain View
Private Swimming Pool
Sea View
Sun 19 May
Mon 20 May
Tue 21 May
Wed 22 May
Thu 23 May
Fri 24 May
Sat 25 May
Sun 26 May
Mon 27 May
Tue 28 May
In Person
Video Chat
Your information

Contact Me

Call +905391209116 WhatsApp

Property Reviews

You need to login in order to post a review

Similar Listings

19
Detached House
For Sale

4-bedroom Detached Villa with Magnificent Vi...

£ 650,000
This boutique villa project consists of 10 luxury villas with private pools and plots of 4 ...
43 211 m2
9
House
For Sale

4-bedroom Duplex Villa with Private Pool Nea...

£ 1,350,000
This exclusive project is located in Bellapais, one of the most decent, quiet and peaceful ...
43 350 m2
12
House
For Sale

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Pool Villa in Lapta

£ 410,000
From the rocky green mountains through the valley and down to the clear blue sea lies the ...
22 105 m2
8
House
For Sale

4-bedroom Duplex Villa with Private Pool nea...

£ 850,000
This exclusive project is located in Bellapais, one of the most decent, quiet and peaceful ...
43 295 m2
  • Advanced Search

    £ 1,500 to £ 3,000,000

  • Our Listings

  • Mortgage Calculator

Compare Listings

Coast Azure Estates
Coast Azure Estates
Need help ?
Hi Coast Azure Estates ! I need more info about Stunning 3 Bedroom Villa with Private pool, Terrace & Sea views https://coastazureestates.com/properties/stunning-3-bedroom-villa-with-private-pool-terrace-sea-views
Thank you for contacting us.  We are available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 and on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00. Our team will get in touch with you during business hours.
Call Now Button